An open response to (1) Statements made by Bernard Coard on release from Prison in Grenada in September 2009 (2) Resonances of Revolution by Rupert Roopnaraine,, and (3) Statements by the Cuban Government.
- Chanzo Greenidge: Great review. Hope you are well. I believe the post-Depression divergences Moya Pons describes are...
- Norman Girvan: Thank you so much, James, for this thoughtful comment, and also for the Spanish version as well. At...
- James Early: Gracias Norman, Esto es un artículo oportuno en el contexto de la integración del Caribe y...
- James Early: Thanks Norman. This is a timely article in the context of Caribbean and Latin American integration at...
- Mervyn Claxton 10 March 2013: Norman, Congratulations on the well merited accolade you received at the presentation...
- A Global Crisis and the Caribbean
- Bauxite, natural resources and MNCs
- Caribbean Integration
- Caribbean Thought and Thinkers
- CARIFORUM-EC Economic Partnership Agreement – EPA
- Culture and Development
- Grenadian Revolution
- Pan-Africanism and the Diaspora
Get Email Updates
- Caribbean Plantation Economies in Historical Perspective
- Underachieving T&T
- Does Caribbean economic integration have a future? (Video), Norman Girvan
- The Political Economy of Race in the Caribbean and the Americas, Norman Girvan
- La economía política de la raza en el Caribe y las Américas, Norman Girvan
- Aid Dependency and the ‘Begging Bowl’, Norman Girvan
- Debating Cuba-Caribbean, Esteban Morales, Norman Girvan
- El Caribe: Dependencia presented at the Havana Book Fair
- David and Goliath, Norman Girvan
- Internet restrictions target political activism, Norman Girvan
- ALAI - Latin America In Movement
- Caribbean Movement for Civil Empowerment - Caribbean integration through civil empowerment
- Caribbean Philosophical Association - Multi-disciplinary, multi-linguistic organisation to foster an intellectual community representative of the diversity of experiences of the Caribbean
- Cuba News - News and Information about Cuba Today
- Cuba-L - Daily news and analysis on Cuba
- IDEAs Network - A South-based forum for heterodox thinking and experiences in development
- Jasmine Thomas-Girvan - Jewellery designs and pieces by Jasmine Thomas-Girvan
- Pambazuka News - Pan-African Voices for Freedom and Justice
- PAPDA - Haitian Platform for Development Alternatives
- Repeating Islands - News and commentary on Caribbean culture, literature, and the arts
- South Centre - ‘Think Tank’ of the South
- Third World Network - Global Crisis, Trade and Finance reviewed by the leading Southern NGO
- Trinidad and Tobago Review - Monthly review of Caribbean affairs of the Lloyd Best Institute of the West Indies
- Walter Rodney Foundation - Working to advance education, health and development by promoting human rights, social justice and sustainable development.
- World Forum for Alternatives - International network supporting convergence of social movements and the globalization of resistance.
Add new tag ALBA Barack Obama Caribbean Development Caribbean Governance Caribbean Integration Caribbean Politics Caribbean Thought Caricom Caricom Governance Cariforum Cariforum-EC EPA Cariforum-EU EPA Civil Society Crime and Drug Trafficking CSME Cuba Cuban Internationalism Cuban Revolution Environment EPA EPAs EU Gender and Caribbean Development Global Financial Crisis Governance Haiti Haitian earthquake Haitian relief Honduras Coup IMF Intra-Caribbean Migration Jamaican economy Jamaican politics Libyan conflict Manuel Zelaya NATO Race in Cuba Race Relations Sustainable Development U.S.-Cuba Relations U.S.-Latin American Relations Venezuela Western Imperialism Western Intervention